Ok this post's way overdue. But omg Fri was so wonderful, a smile still creeps over my face when I think back. (Oh I realised the usage of 'but' above has no link whatsoever BUT who cares!)
Love the way we greet each other.
"OMG you grew uglier! Why so fat now?!"
"Eh your hair sucks, just go shave off."
"Can you go change? You stink & damn sweaty!"
Drills were totally awesome. The whites went from very very cmi to abit cmi. Vast improvement, I say. My sqdmates're sadistic freaks *whistles innocently :D Blogs're so useful (plus some insider info from Mel as well heh) We found out that pple actually CRIED/felt like puking. If only Wenxun can go back to scream at them for 1session, all of them'll just go into terror-induced coma. Then they'll never dare to call us scary again.
"I WAS LIKE GRABBING MY BOTTLE AND RUNNING FOR MY LIFE LIKE RUNNING FROM BIGBIG FIRE."
I laugh.
Pipi laughs as well, since she was the one chasing after them:D Honey, you're a BIGBIG FIRE now! -laughs til jaw dislocates-oh but they love us eh? -laughs somemore-
Someone shouted LIE DOWN! then everyone just sprawled on top of each other without knowing what's happening(:
I miss pumping like crazy.
Hey sweethearts<3
SQD DINNER ROCKED. It's touhuay, maggi, Macs& a million spoonfuls of gossip again. We haven't had in eons): 11 of us went back lah, it was super cool, plenty of hugs (&some kisses-.-) went around. Body contact is missed as usual(: Go Po's blog for the rest of the pics, lazy. Some of them are really really unglam. Foogshengqi beats everyone else of cos. My dear retard. Didn't want to leave but was damn sleepy sigh.
Nvm next Sat(: I bet the jnrs are looking forward to us going bck again. Beams.
Scba-ed today. I <3 you P.! Even though we hadn't played for 2 whole weeks(how on earth did we survive?!?!) we still played much MUCH better than expected. 9's a wonderful number don't you think? We were born with telepathy for each other. Let's hardcore now that CTs are over & I know with all my soul that great things are in store for us(:
OG breakfast tmr! Missed them much. It's inevitable that we'll drift apart but that doesn't mean we're still not close. Makes sense? Ohwells it does to me.
I can't wait for lessons to start, gasps. Life's really kinda boring without tutorials, lectures, teachers & hw... to bitch about.
I won't let anything spoil my mood for a long while ((: Life's been good to me, compared to HIM& his family.
Love the way we greet each other.
"OMG you grew uglier! Why so fat now?!"
"Eh your hair sucks, just go shave off."
"Can you go change? You stink & damn sweaty!"
Drills were totally awesome. The whites went from very very cmi to abit cmi. Vast improvement, I say. My sqdmates're sadistic freaks *whistles innocently :D Blogs're so useful (plus some insider info from Mel as well heh) We found out that pple actually CRIED/felt like puking. If only Wenxun can go back to scream at them for 1session, all of them'll just go into terror-induced coma. Then they'll never dare to call us scary again.
"I WAS LIKE GRABBING MY BOTTLE AND RUNNING FOR MY LIFE LIKE RUNNING FROM BIGBIG FIRE."
I laugh.
Pipi laughs as well, since she was the one chasing after them:D Honey, you're a BIGBIG FIRE now! -laughs til jaw dislocates-oh but they love us eh? -laughs somemore-
SQD DINNER ROCKED. It's touhuay, maggi, Macs& a million spoonfuls of gossip again. We haven't had in eons): 11 of us went back lah, it was super cool, plenty of hugs (&some kisses-.-) went around. Body contact is missed as usual(: Go Po's blog for the rest of the pics, lazy. Some of them are really really unglam. Foogshengqi beats everyone else of cos. My dear retard. Didn't want to leave but was damn sleepy sigh.
Nvm next Sat(: I bet the jnrs are looking forward to us going bck again. Beams.
Scba-ed today. I <3 you P.! Even though we hadn't played for 2 whole weeks(how on earth did we survive?!?!) we still played much MUCH better than expected. 9's a wonderful number don't you think? We were born with telepathy for each other. Let's hardcore now that CTs are over & I know with all my soul that great things are in store for us(:
OG breakfast tmr! Missed them much. It's inevitable that we'll drift apart but that doesn't mean we're still not close. Makes sense? Ohwells it does to me.
I can't wait for lessons to start, gasps. Life's really kinda boring without tutorials, lectures, teachers & hw... to bitch about.
I won't let anything spoil my mood for a long while ((: Life's been good to me, compared to HIM& his family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home